As the experts in international shipping, DHL hosts many webinars to provide information that supports our customers to reach global success. Register for an upcoming webinar or watch a replay.
EXPORT SANCTIONS WEBINAR
Wednesday, December 4, 2019 1-2pm EST
DHL Express invites you to join us for this informative event designed to help you more effectively navigate export regulations in a U.S. environment that is becoming increasingly focused on trade enforcement.
This complimentary webinar will cover topics including:
- An overview of the U.S. government’s system of export control
- US Export Controls Regime- Government Overview
- U.S. Export Controls on certain embargoed countries and export restricted parties
- U.S. government enforcement of regulations on certain embargoed countries and export-restricted parties
- Sanction regulations, with a country-by-country overview
Guidance on Navigating Global Trade Challenges in a Changing World
Recorded Wednesday October 30, 2019
Gain a better understanding of current and future international trade risks and what you can do to mitigate the risk. Learn about the US-China Trade War, with insights from the presenters about how businesses and individuals can help protect themselves. An overview of the tariffs, USMCA, E-Commerce and Brexit, as well as new markets and their effects on trade. Plus, get suggestions regarding practical strategies for trade compliance and business management.
WATCH IMPORTING 101: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IMPORT COMPLIANCE, DOCUMENTATION AND MORE
Recorded Wednesday, October 9, 2019
As imported goods become increasingly critical to the continued success of American business, it is vital that decision-makers understand the processes and regulations involved in bringing goods into the U.S. Changes to either could seriously impact your organization’s bottom line. That’s why DHL Express has partnered with the U.S. Department of Commerce to bring you this informative online presentation. It is designed to provide targeted guidance and insights to help you make more informed importing decisions and grow your business around the globe.
WATCH THE POWER UP YOUR BUSINESS POTENTIAL WEBINAR
Take Your E-Commerce Opportunity to the Next Level
Recorded Tuesday, May 14, 2019
The most recent DHL Express webinar will help you take full advantage of e-commerce opportunities around the world. This is your chance to hear top global e-commerce experts discuss how to benefit from cross-border trends, expansion strategies and key consumer behaviors that can help take your e-commerce growth to the next level.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The current global e-commerce landscape
- Market trends that are driving new brand strategies
- Global consumer buying habits
- How to use data and analytics to determine your top global opportunities
- How to use market-specific data to deliver the best customer experience to your global audience
WATCH THE HOW TO PREPARE YOUR BUSINESS FOR THE HOLIDAY SHIPPING SEASON WEBINAR
Be Prepared for the Peak Shipping Season
Recorded, July 24, 2019
The holiday season is fast approaching for your e-commerce business, and it’s never too early to prepare. Is your website ready to handle a heavy volume of international orders? Watch our Holidays in July webinar and you’ll learn how to find out. Hear from Alan Majchrzak, Director of Customs Brokerage Services for DHL Express U.S., as he delivers his top tips for importing and exporting goods to customers during the holidays.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Your website’s ability to attract customers and accept international orders
- How to avoid delays when exporting items to customers
- Best practices for importing gifts
- How to identify a shipment as a gift
- Common restrictions on importing gifts into the U.S.
Take the Website Health Assessment
Answer 10 questions to see if your e-commerce business is ready for international customers. Plus, download our free eBook.
Read Our Blog
Get expert insight and advice on international trade, shipping, business trends and more, to take your U.S. business global.