Select a Shipping Tool
At DHL Express, our comprehensive online solutions simplify international shipping by minimizing errors and controlling costs. You’ll have all the tools you need to prepare your exports with speed, accuracy and efficiency − whether it’s generating electronic waybills, preparing paperless Customs documents or obtaining an Internal Transaction Number (ITN). Importing is just as easy because we help coordinate communication with your shippers via the Internet. You’ll also be able to monitor all your shipments and keep your payment details secure.
DHL Express online exporting shipping solutions are designed with your needs in mind:
- WebShip – created for individual users
- CorporateShip – created for multiple shippers using one account
Our online exporting solutions are designed to simplify international shipping tasks for you. You can print labels, schedule pick-ups, save all of your receivers’ shipment details, track your shipments and much more – all directly from your computer. These online exporting solutions are free, secure and don’t require any special software or training. Plus, the flexibility of these two solutions allow you to ship with either your DHL account number or credit card.
Electronically create waybills and invoices, as well as upload other required documents to help prevent unnecessary clearance delays and fees that may result from illegible shipment details. The built-in auto complete functionality helps you ensure the country, city and postal codes are accurately paired to ensure timely delivery. User-friendly search engines make it easy to obtain a Schedule B or Harmonized System Code to correctly identify and classify your commodities.
Receive upfront pricing estimates of services available for your specific shipment. Effortlessly keep everyone in the loop by notifying your receivers of the shipment status with auto generated emails.
If speed and accuracy is what you need, DHL WebShip will help you get your shipments on their way. Register now with your DHL Express export account or credit card.
Benefits of shipping online:
- Eliminate hand-written errors that can cause costly delays
- Streamline your shipment process with one login
- Ship by using either your DHL account number or a credit card
- Obtain real-time transit and rate quotes to get the service that best suits your needs
- Request an Internal Transaction Number (ITN) for high value commodities while preparing your waybill
- Generate international waybills with essential Customs documents at the same time
- Submit Customs documents electronically, so your shipment clears before the plane lands
- Manage your address book online for quick and easy access to your receivers
- Create reports with up to six months of shipping history to analyze and plan
CorporateShip makes it easy to quickly set shipping parameters for multiple users and customize their individual access to ship online while controlling account usage. Designate your own “Corporate Administrator” for DHL CorporateShip to manage all of your company’s accounts. The Corporate Administrator is the only person with access to set employee permissions − including address books, report generating and setting default shipping options.
Your employees will have access to perform all of their essential shipping functions, while customized controls and flexible data handling lets you simplify the daily work processes and reduce shipping costs. The use of a shared address book helps reduce entry time and improves on-time delivery by ensuring the correct address. There’s no need to micromanage your shipping program; just quickly apply a few guidelines and start letting go now.
Benefits of DHL CorporateShip:
- Manage multiple accounts and users under one administrative login
- Control employee access, shipping and billing options
- Choose required fields and define waybill data entry parameters
- Receive discounted rates for all users registered under an account
With the Import Express Online solution from DHL, you can keep your account details secure while maintaining visibility of the status of your shipment. Decide if you want to grant the shipper authorization to ship regularly. Set notifications to alert you of specific activities to be delivered within the time frame you need, such as the request has been accepted or rejected by the shipper.
Benefits for an Import Express Account Holder (Importer):
- Register one or more Import Express accounts
- Provide shipping instructions
- Revise instructions anytime
- Opt to complete shipment details
- Choose shipment capabilities per shipper
- Determine how to bill Customs charges
- Receive notifications of shipper’s activities
- View shipment documents prepared by the shipper
Benefits for a Shipper (Exporter):
- Receive email requests from importers
- Approve or deny shipment requests
- Print shipment paperwork
- Generate waybills
- Schedule pick-ups
- Prepare Customs documents
- Maintain authorization records
Benefits for both Exporters and Importers:
- Optimized communication between you, the shipper and third-party receivers through automated email notifications
- Delivery status available at any time
Continue with next topic: Get a Rate Quote and Transit Time