Schedule of Events
DHL hosts and sponsors many exporting trade events around the U.S, providing valuable information and assistance to small and growing businesses ready to enter new markets. Register for an event near your city, or attend an online webinar.
More about DHL Events
DHL Exporting Essentials Roadshow Series
As international trade becomes more prevalent for growing businesses, it is important for U.S.-based companies to understand the basics of exporting. This complimentary and informative seminar focuses on understanding the essential parts of doing business in a global environment.
At each Exporting Essentials Roadshow, you will:
- Find new ways to discover customers, distributors and agents in fast-growing markets around the world
- Understand how to leverage U.S. government programs to find exporting opportunities and valuable market research
- Get an overview of the laws and regulations that cover U.S. exports – including recent changes and new license exceptions
- Plus, get the answers to all of your questions on exporting from our elite panel of experts
DHL Topic Focused Exporting Webinars
Listen to previous webinars on how to grow your business in the international marketplace from the most respected industry experts.
More about Sponsored Events
U.S. Commercial Service: Discover Global Markets Business Forum Series
DHL is proud to be a title sponsor at the U.S. Commercial Service Discover Global Markets Business Forum Series. This unprecedented national series of conferences is designed to help U.S. businesses expand sales, penetrate new markets, and boost their bottom line through exports. Find a city near you and reserve your spot now at a Discover Global Markets event in 2015.
At each Discover Global Markets Conference, you will:
- Meet one-on-one with U.S. Commercial Diplomats visiting from abroad
- Participate in panel discussions on the latest industry trends
- Identify new and emerging markets of opportunity ahead of your competition
- Learn about U.S. export programs designed to cut your time to market
- Network with U.S. trade officials, leading private sector experts and like-minded U.S. businesses active in overseas markets